Self made schematicsFor creating my own schematics I first used the student version of UltiCap. Later I switched to Eagle.
Eagle is available as freeware for both Windows and Linux. The only two limitation of this freeware version are (AFAIK):
- you cannot split up your design into multiple pages
- you can only design a board as big as 100 x 80 milimeters
As all my designs fit in the allowed drawing space and as I have no intention to develop my own boards, I can live with these two limitations.
My library files.
- C64 Eagle PNG
- CBM 8032 Eagle PNG
- CBM 8032-SK Eagle PNG
- CBM-II 8088 board Eagle PNG
- VIC-1112 IEEE488-interface Eagle PNG
- VIC-20 - 2 Eagle PNG
- VIC-20 - 3 Eagle PNG
Scanned schematicsSchematics of PC's and peripherals
- Original IBM AT, big board version
- Original IBM XT, 1 dipswitch version
- Color Graphics Adapter
- Floppy Disk Controller
- Monochrome Display Adapter
- Game card
- Printer port
- RS-232 port
You can email me here.