My favourites and links to people who really helped me out in several ways.
- Bo's site, THE site for info about Commodores.
- 6502.org, all kind of info related to the 6502 and related processors.
- Project64, THE source for many Commodore manuals and documents!
- André Fachat 8-bits pages
- Larry's Classic Commodore/Computing Pages
- Open Directory: Commodore Computer
- 8Bit-Homeomputermuseum, Austria
- Gaby,s homepage f_r CP/M, THE site for info about CP/M.
- The Unofficial CP/M Web site
- The CP/M Commercial Software Archive
- VICE, the best emulator IMHO.
- 1541EMU, a 1541 emulator.
- Mike Naberezny's home page, a lot of interesting information about Commodore and other hardware.
- IDE64 Project, equip your C64/128 with an IDE harddisk or CDROM-drive.
- CARLSEN ELECTRONICS if you need to repair your dear C= computer.
- Nicolas Welte's Hardware Projects
- IEC-ATA, connect an IDE harddisk or CDROM-drive to your C= through the IEC bus.
- 6502 related computers and info
- The Star Commander homepage
- 64HDD and other projects
- Snakeman's Commodore Archive
- The Dutch Commodore User Group
- CVML (Dutch only)
Allround Commodore info
You can email me here.