This site contains all kind of information about hardware and software related to the older Commodore computers like the KIM, PET, CBM, VIC-20, C64 and C128. In 2011 I started to take interest in Commodore PCs and IBM PC-XT (compatibles) as well.
The information is only available in English.
Deze site verstrekt U allerlei informatie over zowel hardware als software van de diverse Commodore computers: KIM, PET, CBM, VIC-20, C64, C128 en anderen. In 2011 ben ik mij ook gaan intresseren voor de Commodore PCs en IBM PC-XT (compatibles).
Deze site is voor de rest alleen in het Engels.
Last update: November 27th 2018
- I'm trying to create my own operating system for the Intel 8088 and better. The idea behind it was to create my own DOS for the CBM-II/8088 combination because there was only a meager MS-DOS 1.25 available. But Michał is GOOD! He managed to run DOS 3.21 on his machine with only a minimum of alterations. My OS, named CBM-DOS, should not only run on the CBM-II/8088 but also on a standard PC and something I call the PC-BOX. For more info see: CBM-DOS
- As a sidekick I am developing a BASIC version comparable with the one running on a C64 or C128 but should run on a 8088 computer or better. For the moment it boots from floppy but I'm thinking about a ROM version as well. There is no page available yet.
- A hardware projects: three TTL-CPUs. For more info see: TTL-CPUs
- Getting my priorities. I have too many different computers and I'm working on too many different projects. The result: too many loose ends. So I'm busy limiting the number of computers I have. Some computers found their way to a computer museum in Helmond (NL) already.
Regarding my projects, I made a page to let you see what I'm busy with.
In short: don't blame me when things go wrong when using my information :)
Some people who really deserve it.
- Commodore computers and peripherals
Information about Commodore equipment.
Documents produced by others or me about various subjects regarding hardware and software.
Information about electronic parts.
- Hardware projects
Information about hardware projects.
- Software projects
Information about software projects.
- Non Commodore computers and projects
A menu leading to information about other computers.
Links to interesting sites, clubs and people.
- About myself....
You can email me here.