This site contains all kind of information about hardware and software related to the older Commodore computers like the KIM, PET, CBM, VIC-20, C64 and C128. In 2011 I started to take interest in Commodore PCs and IBM PC-XT (compatibles) as well.
The information is only available in English.
Deze site verstrekt U allerlei informatie over zowel hard- als software van de diverse Commodore computers: KIM, PET, CBM, VIC-20, C64, C128 en anderen. In 2011 ben ik mij ook gaan intresseren voor de Commodore PC's en IBM PC-XT (compatibles).
Deze site is voor de rest alleen in het Engels.
Last update: May 31th 2018
- Working on a new 8088 card for the CBM-II together with Michał Pleban. The first prototype, a replica of the original board worked immediatly from the start. Michał is now busy testing the second version where we replaced the hard to get 6525 by the Intel 8255.
- I'm trying to create my own operating system for the Intel 8088 and better. The idea behind it was to create my own DOS for the CBM-II/8088 combination because there was only a meager MS-DOS 1.25 available. But Michał is GOOD! He managed to run DOS 3.21 on his machine with only a minimum of alterations. My OS, named CBM-DOS, should not only run on the CBM-II/8088 but also on a standard PC and something I call the PC-BOX. For more info see: CBM-DOS
- Getting my priorities. I have too many different computers and I'm working on too many different projects. The result: too many loose ends. So I'm busy limiting the number of computers I have. Some computers found their way to a computer museum in Helmond (NL) already. Next to go are a COMX PC1, Apple IIgs and an Apple IIc.
Regarding my projects, I made a page to let you see what I'm busy with.
In short: don't blame me when things go wrong when using my information :)
Some people who really deserve it.
- Commodore computers and peripherals
Information about Commodore equipment.
Documents produced by others or me about various subjects regarding hard- and software.
Information about electronic parts.
- Hardware projects
Information about hardware projects.
- Software projects
Information about software projects.
- Non Commodore computers and projects
A menu leading to information about other computers.
Links to interesting sites, clubs and people.
- About myself....
You can email me here.